Sign up Caltex Rewards to earn 5,000 Caltex Bonus Points and more! Learn more >
1. The 2022 HSBC and Caltex Raffle Promotion (hereinafter referred to as the “Promo”) will run from November 2, 2022 to February 3, 2023 (the “Promo Period”).
2. The Promo is open to all primary and supplementary Credit Cardholders of HSBC Philippines (referred to as the “Cardholder/s”) whose credit cards are active and in good credit standing during the Promo Period and at the time of the raffle draw. For the avoidance of doubt, a card is in good credit standing if there is no reason for HSBC to restrain, suspend, cancel, withdraw or terminate the card pursuant to the HSBC Card Terms and Conditions as well as Legal and Regulatory Compliance Policy considerations.
HSBC Credit Cards may be Platinum Visa, Gold Visa, Classic Visa, Advance Visa, Premier Mastercard, Red Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, and Classic Mastercard. HSBC Debit Cards are not included.
3. Holders of corporate credit cards issued by HSBC Philippines, employees of HSBC in the Philippines and Chevron Philippines Inc. and other Chevron companies in the Philippines, their advertising/PR agencies and their accredited service providers, contractors, retailers, suppliers or business partners, station owners, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Promo.
4. A Cardholder may earn the following electronic raffle entries for a minimum single-receipt spend of Php1,000 made with his/her HSBC Credit Card at participating Caltex stations during the Promo Period:
Number of Raffle Entries
Targeted Cardholders who received an SMS or email about the Promo with the last 4-digits of their specific HSBC Credit Card indicated in the SMS or email
5. There will be one (1) raffle draw and a total of twenty-seven (27) winners will be drawn, with the raffle draw date and corresponding prizes as follows:
o The raffle draw will be via Zoom at 4:00 PM on February 17, 2023 with a DTI Representative present.
o The raffle prize will be credited to the winner’s HSBC Credit Card account which won in the raffle draw. The raffle prize will be credited on February 28, 2023. In the event that a supplementary Cardholder was drawn as a winner, the raffle prize will be credited to the primary Cardholder’s HSBC Credit Card account.
o The raffle prizes are non-convertible to cash or kind.
o The prize tax (equivalent to 20% of the prize) shall be shouldered and paid for by the raffle prize winner.
No. of Winners
1st Prize - Php100,000
2nd Prize – Php50,000
3rd Prize – Php25,000
4th Prize - Php10,000
6. A Cardholder can win only once during the raffle Promo. If a Cardholder’s name is drawn more than once on the raffle date, he/she shall be awarded the prize with the higher value. If the name of a primary Cardholder and its supplementary Cardholder under the same HSBC Credit Card account are both drawn on a raffle date, only the primary Cardholder will be awarded the prize with the higher value.
7. HSBC shall generate the raffle entries electronically five (5) banking days before the raffle draw date. Cardholders may inquire their total raffle entries earned by calling 8858-0000. Electronic raffle numbers will be randomly assigned to the Cardholders’ earned raffle entries prior to the actual drawing of winners.
8. The Cardholder’s winning raffle entry will be validated against HSBC’s records. The Cardholder’s account must be active and in good credit standing at the time of the raffle draw. Otherwise, another winner will be drawn.
9. Within one (1) week after the draw date, the winners shall be notified by telephone and registered mail following the Cardholder’s existing contact details contained in HSBC’s records/system.
10. By participating in this promo, the winners authorize HSBC to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars as determined by HSBC to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as HSBC may deem appropriate.
11. Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action relating to the credit card transaction, may result in the disqualification of the Cardholder from participating in the Promo, suspension and/or cancellation of card privileges and/or charging of the full cost of the raffle prize to the Cardholder’s account, at HSBC’s discretion. This shall be without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken by HSBC.
12. Decisions made by HSBC in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as well as with applicable rules and regulations, on all matters relating to this Promo will be at HSBC’s absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. Disputes with respect to the Cardholder’s eligibility, number of raffle entries, coverage dates, etc. shall be resolved by HSBC. The complainant has recourse with the Department of Trade and Industry.
13. Announcement of the winners shall be published on the HSBC website after the draw.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit Number FTEB-153456
Series of 2022.